Welcome to the Garbage'En s.n.c. website
Please also read, if you have not already done so, the General Conditions of Use, because they contain important information also on the security systems adopted by the Site.
1. Holder of personal data
Garbage'En, with registered office in Via dell'Agnolo 30, 50122, Florence, Italy (hereinafter, Garbage'En) is the independent owner of the processing of personal data of users who browse the Website, including navigation data, the marketing and profiling data as well as data connected and correlated to sales carried out through the Online Boutique integrated in the Site and the related pre and post sales support activities.
(c) the personal data provided by the user as part of the online registration process on the Site, the sending of product purchase order forms on the Online Boutique for the conclusion of electronic commerce transactions and interrelationships with users for functional and instrumental sales activities, as well as for any necessary pre and post sales assistance; (d) with the express consent of the user, Garbage'En may process the personal data of the latter for marketing purposes, that is to send to the user (through traditional tools and through telematic tools such as, newsletters, emails, text messages) , mms and smart messages) information and updates on products, sales, promotional campaigns, events and other initiatives promoted by Garbage'En, as well as messages aimed at the conclusion of purchases not completed (reminder on the products viewed and the abandoned cart ); (e) with the express consent of the user, Garbage'En may also process the personal data of the latter for purposes of studying consumption habits and choices in order to make the products and initiatives more responsive to tastes and to the needs of its customers.
With reference to the previous point 2 (c), the legal basis of the treatment indicated therein lies in the fulfillment of the contract and in the obligation to fulfill the pre- and post-contractual obligations. It should be noted that, based on the principle of legitimate interest, Garbage'En may contact you in order to propose services and products similar to those previously purchased by you. It should also be noted that, based on current legislation, this type of contact (c.d. "soft spam") does not require the granting of consent. In any case, you can ask for the interruption of the treatment and Garbage'En will provide without delay.
3. Source of personal data The personal data collected by Garbage'En are provided directly by the user (by registering on the Site or as part of the sales process), except for the navigation data referred to in paragraph 2 (a) above and for data collected in the case of registration and access via a social profile, as indicated in the previous point 2 (b).
4. Study of users' habits and consumption choices As indicated in the previous point 2 (e) and with the express consent of the user, Garbage'En may process the user's personal data for the purpose of studying users' habits and consumption choices in order to make the products and the Garbage'En initiatives more responsive to the tastes and needs of its customers. With the aid of automated tools, Garbage'En will process the data relating to the value and frequency of purchases (even if the latter were made during the sales period) as well as the type of products purchased over a specific period of time. This study has the sole objective of proposing to customers and users products, services and initiatives that best meet their tastes and needs. It should be noted in this regard that the study of user and customer behavior will take place with non-invasive methods in the personal sphere.
As indicated in the previous point 2 (a) and with the express consent of the user, Garbage'En may process the personal data of the same user, using automated tools, to study cookies in order to verify the navigation on the Site and propose products and services in line with the navigation activity.
7. Categories of recipients of personal data Garbage'En only communicates the personal data of the users of the Site within the limits permitted by law and in accordance with what is indicated below. In addition to that indicated in the previous point 2 b. (i. e. to Social login), personal data may be known by: employees and consultants of Garbage'En, who will work as authorized parties for the internal organization of company activities.
8. Personal data may also be known by: third parties, solely to execute the contract for the purchase of products on the Site (such as, for example, the credit institution for the execution of electronic remote payment services by credit / debit card); to police or judicial authorities, in accordance with the law and upon formal request by such subjects, or in the event that there are reasonable grounds for believing that the communication of such data is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent or take action relating to suspected illegal activities or assist state control and supervisory authorities; (2) defend against any claim or accusation by a third party, or protect the security of your website and company; or (3) exercise or protect the rights, property or safety of Garbage'En, companies of the same group, its affiliates, its customers, its employees or any other person. Your data will not be disseminated and will be transferred abroad only by ensuring adequate levels of protection and safeguard for the protection of the data, in accordance with current legislation. The data centers used by Garbage'En for the processing of the collected data, are located on the territory of the European Union (Varese - Italy, Ireland and the Netherlands). In order to allow the processing of data for contractual and marketing purposes, the data will be transferred to the relevant countries (including non-EU countries). Personal data may be transferred to IT service providers (such as, for example, AWS), in order to allow us to have access to the transferred data. It should be noted that, in this regard as well, Garbage'En has stipulated with the suppliers the necessary Standard Contractual Clauses in order to protect the personal data transferred (verifying in precedence the security of the measures used by the suppliers as appointed data processors ).
9. Data retention period Personal data collected for sales purposes are kept for a period not exceeding 10 years, in accordance with tax and civil law. Moreover, these data can be stored for a further period of time, in order to respect the unlimited guarantee granted to the customer. The personal data provided for marketing and profiling purposes are kept for the period necessary for the specific treatment, in consideration of the interest shown by the customer to receive updates about products, events and fashion shows organized by Garbage'En.
10. Rights recognized by the privacy law to the user The user always has the right to obtain from Garbage'En the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. He also has the right to obtain information about the origin of personal data; the purpose and method of processing; the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; the identification details of the data controller and data processors; the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as, for example, data controllers or subjects in any case authorized to process data. The user also has the right to request updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of personal data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the aforementioned operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. The user also has the right to data portability.
11. In any case, the user has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication and also has the right to request the limitation of the processing of data concerning him. The right to object may also be exercised specifically, with regard to one or more methods of sending marketing communications. The rights listed above may be exercised by contacting the email firstname.lastname@example.org The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on the Site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests and keep track of them, as well as any other personal data included in the electronic communication, for legal purposes . The user also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent control authority as well as the right to revoke the consent previously given. Last update: October 2019
for all requests relating to the sale of our wholesale products, please send an email to: email@example.com
Credit / Debit Cards